When do images matter the most?
It’s when you go through a life-changing event: exchanging wedding vows, when a loved one returns home from deployment, having children, getting your pre-baby figure back. It’s at these moments you want to hold on to the experience longer. Your heart aches to share the importance of that special time with the person who means the most to you. These life events are what drive you, wanting everything to look the way you feel – for you and for him…
A note from Amy:
As a photographer, I have the privilege of capturing moments in your life you want to remember forever. After focusing on weddings, I added a new genre in 2008; Unveiled Portraits, providing boudoir photography to help women see themselves as sexy, confident and beautiful.
Whether you are a bride-to-be, mother of 2, married or single, you deserve to be the star of your own photo shoot.
With my classical dance and teaching background following my photographic directions is easy. Highlighting your loveliest features and making you feel like a star in your own featured role is all part of this boudoir experience.
The result of this photo shoot experience are images you will be so excited to share with the person who loves you for who you are, and every life-changing experience you have been through.
Ardent Photography is a specialty wedding and boudoir photography studio and has been in business since 2005. Owner/Photographer, Amy Gaerthofner, earned her BFA in Graphic Design and Art History from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee in 2000. Amy is a member of The Professional Photographers of America (PPA), Modern Photographers, the International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers (ISPWP) and Boudoir Photographers International.
Fun info about Amy:
- I love to shop. But will most likely be found searching the clearance racks.
- Chips Ahoy are my favorite cookies because they are just the right size and have a crunch to them.
- Some of my favorite products are both Macs… my Macintosh computers and MAC Cosmetics
- We live in a 75 year+ old home and have remodeled almost every room although
Andy did most of the work.
- In 2000 I bought a Volkswagon Jetta, now that it is almost 11 years old I might just cry when
I have to sell it.
- I am an accomplished speaker and have taught other photography professionals the art of
- Andy and I got married over ten years ago, we originally met at UW-Milwaukee.
- I just love my kiddos… I also think they are the smartest and cutest kids I’ve ever known.
- By the way, my super cute and smart son is named Drew and my equally adorable and talented
daughter is named Emerie – you can see a photo of them here.